people in general have a tendency to cleanse their thoughts of guilt. It's the fancy "It's not you, it's me" line but deep down inside, it's like... you were really good to me but I'm enjoying another form of attention so much that I'm being unbelievably selfish." - Patricia prima
Yes… Kyle and I broke up. Not a good thing now that I got laid off work. YES I got laid off. I have nothing! How great is that? I'm back to zero. I don't want to disclose the details because I would start crying again, which I refuse to do. I think I had shed a lot of tears already. Just like what Carrie said in Sex in the city "You get certain amount of tears per man". I will be ok. Life will be ok. Happiness will come again. I just have to face this darkness that came upon me. I have to face this and all that jazz!
"listening to Sade's " is it a crime""
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment